Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Carb free meals?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are some good meals without carbs? We eat tons of carbs and I'd like to learn to make a few things without. Have any recepies or websites for low carb dishes? Post them here :) thanks!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
taKENheart
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I own the SBD book and it's decent. Mainly I just do baked chicken and veg but you can do red meat. Roasted Green beans are my favorite but asparagus it good too...OH and brussel sprouts!
Many people love  mashed cauliflower in place of potatoes and it's so good that my dd loves it too!

I'm sure you know that you can replace bread with lettuce wraps. I did find a high fiber tortilla that I use sometimes I think it's soyful...I'll have to check.

MixedCooke
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:17 AM

egg and cheese omelet for breakfast, nuts or protein shake for snack, chicken breast and salad for lunch, meat and steamed veggies (broccoli, asparagus, brussel sprouts, cauliflower usually) for dinner

Kimberly954
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Good luck! I need to do the same but I just dont feel full for long without the carbs.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I'm cutting down carbs, but not completely eliminating them.

NewMamaBoo
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm cutting down carbs, but not completely eliminating them.

Same here. I could never get rid of them
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Recipe link from low carb friends...lots of recipes just scroll...here's the link:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/recipe-forum-sticky-threads/498876-3-ingredient-recipes.html

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

What are some good meals without carbs? We eat tons of carbs and I'd like to learn to make a few things without. Have any recepies or websites for low carb dishes? Post them here :) thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN