Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

BJ's, Cosco, Sams.....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

How do you feel about them?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladybugmama86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE sams =) We do a lot of our shopping there and when we have infants ALL their diapers, wipes etc come from there... MUCH cheaper.

Not such a big fan of Cosco, I find them more expensive and they wont let you get a day pass to shop just to see if you like it, you have to buy a membership before you can shop. Sams will let you shop for a day before you have to buy a membership.

Never been to BJ's.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Love Costco, never been to the others

Kimberly954
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM

We have Sams club memberships......kind of wondering how BJs compares.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I've been in Sam's briefly....I think it is ok....I don't have a membership...went in with a friend.

KamsOne
by Jen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I've never been to a Costco.  But have been a member of both BJ's and Sam's.  I like them both. 

Sam's is nice because we had a business membership there so I could shop there during the "business" hours when the general public couldn't go in.  They also have online auctions for their overstock and you can get good deals on stuff.  Only problem is the closest one to me is not very close.  :(

KamsOne
by Jen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Price-wise they are very similar.  I think BJ's sells things in smaller portions as far as meats.

Quoting Kimberly954:

We have Sams club memberships......kind of wondering how BJs compares.

ZsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM

We like BJ's...Don't have Cosco here...Used to have Sam's where we used to live but never shopped there.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

We have a Sam's membership. I like some things that they have that I can't get other places, like a really good crab spread,  and they have really good meats, especially ribeye steaks, but many of their items in too large sizes for my small family of three. Not everything is a savings. You have to watch prices and not get carried away. I've been in Costco, my sister loves it. There's a BJ's being built in my area, I'm not familiar with their store.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Nothing like those stores around here. Never been to or seen any.

Kimberly954
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hm, did not know about the auction thing. How do i find that?

Quoting KamsOne:

I've never been to a Costco.  But have been a member of both BJ's and Sam's.  I like them both. 

Sam's is nice because we had a business membership there so I could shop there during the "business" hours when the general public couldn't go in.  They also have online auctions for their overstock and you can get good deals on stuff.  Only problem is the closest one to me is not very close.  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN