Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

I need a recipe for boneless chicken breasts

Posted by   + Show Post

I need a recipe for boneless chicken recipe that won't taste so dried out.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Replies (11-18):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

This is really moist. 

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

• 1/2 cup  Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
  • 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
  1. Preheat oven to 425°.
  2. Combine  Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
  3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
kblpooh
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM
A recipe I use a lot is 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1 cup of French or Russian dressing, 1 packet of onion soup mix. Mix then all together, pour over chicken and bake at 350 for half hour or till chicken is done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

In a skillet add some vinegar..(any flavor I usually use malt vinegar) then add some onion, water, and your fave seasonings. Then add in the chicken. Cook until done. Put a lid on the skillet it will keep the liquid from cooking out and keep the chicken from drying out.

You could also cut the skinless and boneless chicken into strips and deep fry it. All it takes is three bowls and a saucepan filled with oil...

first bowl... fave seasonings and flour or breadcrumbs.

second bowl... 2 eggs and about 2 tablespoons of milk

third bowl.... panko or plain flour

dredge in first, second, and then third bowl then place in very hot oil.

Cook until it floats.

Or if you don't want to deep fry it. You could take those three bowls and do this:

First bowl: seasoned flour...

second bowl: eggs, and milk and any liquid flavoring 

third bowl: panko or plain flour and grated parmesean cheese.

Dredge in each bowl, coating well. Then place chicken on a cookie sheet and place in oven at 350° or 375 ° F until done. 

The last one turned out really well. I tried to deep fry that, but the cheese was done long before the chicken was done. So I put them in the oven. Turned out really moist and very flavorful. It was an experiment that we added to our menu.

mamalusbear
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM

the recipe is for chicken thighs...but i use it for chicken breasts too.  It's easy and delish

http://www.marthastewart.com/340992/roasted-chicken-thighs

babynurse244
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast

½ cup all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons paprika

1 teaspoon garlic powder

1 teaspoon ground black pepper

1 teaspoon ground red pepper

¼ cup butter

1 can (10 ¾ oz) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% fat free)

2 green onions

1 container (8 oz) Sour cream

Stir the flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate until well mixed. Coat the chicken with the paprika mixture. Heat the butter in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Stir the soup and green onions in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the sour cream. 

I like to serve this over brown rice with glazed carrots on the side.

md_1015
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Cut it thin in a filet or strips, marinate in a zesty italian dressing (or italian dressing of yoir choice). Cook on stove on med/low heat or in the oven at 350 until cooked through.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kt674
by Kari on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Throw them in a crock pot with a jar of spaghetti sauce, some sliced bell peppers, mushroom, onions and garlic. You get a yummy chicken cacciatore!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM

just googled this one..(piog)

Crockpot Sour Cream Chicken
http://iloverecipes-peggysue.blogspot.com/2012/02/crockpot-sour-cream-chicken.html

6 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
1 can condensed cream of mushrooms soup (14 oz)
1 cup sour cream

Place chicken in a sprayed slow cooker. Combine soup and sour cream and spoon over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. The soup mixture may separate a little around the edge, but it can be stirred to make a smooth creamy sauce. Makes 6 servings. Serve this over rice or noodles or with mashed potatoes. For added color, sprinkle with toasted almonds, parsley, or cooked bacon pieces.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN