Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

OMG

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 17 Replies

I just made this new chicken recipe.  I  thawed out 3 thick chichen breasts cut a slit in the side and made a pocket, then stuffed it with smoked gouda, and cornbread stove top stuffing that I had premade, then i wrapped the chicken up in 2 slices of bacon  I then put the rest of the leftover stuffing in the bottom of a loaf pan then laid the chicken breasts on top of the stuffing and baked them for 45 minutes  on 400 degrees fahrenheit..  They were delicious. Of course anything wrapped in bacon is great.

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM

lol  I have had that minus the bacon and i love it.  I cant  master the sauce that was used first time i tried it though.

caro100
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I didn't use any sauce. I know all gourmet entrees have sauces to tie them together, but this was so juicy, I didn't need any.  No leftovers tonight.

Quoting frndlyfn:

lol  I have had that minus the bacon and i love it.  I cant  master the sauce that was used first time i tried it though.

Kimberly954
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Sounds good! I love stuffed things!

frndlyfn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes i make it w/o a sauce but i am a gravy girl so need either a gravy or sauce to tie it in LOL.  They are always optional to each persons tastes.

Quoting caro100:

I didn't use any sauce. I know all gourmet entrees have sauces to tie them together, but this was so juicy, I didn't need any.  No leftovers tonight.

Quoting frndlyfn:

starlight1968
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM

ooh may have to try that.  Has anyone used somthing other than gouda tho?

caro100
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM

the original ranch grillers used pepper jack. In my opinion you could use swiss or gruyere or colby jack, whatever you want.

Quoting starlight1968:

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Sounds delish!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
This sounds really yummy maybe I will try it with peper jack. But I have never stuffed a chicken Brest before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM

ok ty, we like pepper jack...

Quoting caro100:

the original ranch grillers used pepper jack. In my opinion you could use swiss or gruyere or colby jack, whatever you want.

Quoting starlight1968:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Sounds good!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN