Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

I just made this new chicken recipe.  I  thawed out 3 thick chichen breasts cut a slit in the side and made a pocket, then stuffed it with smoked gouda, and cornbread stove top stuffing that I had premade, then i wrapped the chicken up in 2 slices of bacon  I then put the rest of the leftover stuffing in the bottom of a loaf pan then laid the chicken breasts on top of the stuffing and baked them for 45 minutes  on 400 degrees fahrenheit..  They were delicious. Of course anything wrapped in bacon is great.

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (11-17):
periwinkle163
by Mandy on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM

That does sound good.

KamsOne
by Jen on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM

This sounds really good.  45 minutes sounds like a long time though.  Does it take longer to cook because it is stuffed??  I've never cooked a stuffed chicken breast before.

caro100
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM

The breasts were very thick and they were stuffed with stuffing.  I took them out earlier, but they were still pink on the bottom, so had to cook them longer, and i wanted the bacon crispy.  You can use a meat thermometer, if the breasts are thinner, you can use less cooking time.

Quoting KamsOne:

This sounds really good.  45 minutes sounds like a long time though.  Does it take longer to cook because it is stuffed??  I've never cooked a stuffed chicken breast before.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:10 AM

sounds yummy! TFS

sugarfox72
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Yum I may have to try this!!! :) Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds amazing! I've done the same thing, but I used a different cheese. I think it may have been feta. I agree though, anything wrapped in bacon is automatically delicious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)