Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

NEED IDEAS FOR CHEEP EASY TO FIX KIDS WOULD LIKE MEALS .

Posted by   + Show Post
NEED IDEAS FOR CHEEP EASY TO FIX KIDS WOULD LIKE MEALS .THAT CAN FEED 6 /
THANKS ...
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (11-16):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Corn Dog Muffins

• 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
  • 5 hot dogs, chopped
  • In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
  • Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Homemade pizza, chili and soups (even easier in the crockpot), lasagna, etc. Anything you can put together and toss into a casserole or crockpot is a sure bet, especially because you get more bang for your buck that way!

catwoman123456
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Tacos are the absolute hands-down favorite! Chick nuggets are a close 2nd, though.cat

guyergirl12
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Thank u very much for this recipe!! I know my SO & my middle son will LOVE these!! I also think my dad would like them too so im def making these this wkend and have them all tell me what they think =)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Corn Dog Muffins

• 2 eggs

• 1 cup milk

• 5 hot dogs, chopped

• In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).

• Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Crock Pot Potato Chowder

8 Cups Diced Potatoes

1/3 Cup Onion, chopped

3 (14 1/2 oz) Cans Chicken Broth

1 (10 3/4 oz) Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup

1 (8 oz) Package Cream Cheese, cubed, softened

1/2 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled

Chives

Combine the potatoes, onion, broth, and cream of chicken soup in the crock pot.  Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.  Add the cream cheese and blend.  Top with bacon and chives before serving.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I think they'll like them. Come back and let us know. And I just realized you're new to the group, so let me send out a big welcome to you.

Quoting guyergirl12:

Thank u very much for this recipe!! I know my SO & my middle son will LOVE these!! I also think my dad would like them too so im def making these this wkend and have them all tell me what they think =)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Corn Dog Muffins

• 2 eggs

• 1 cup milk

• 5 hot dogs, chopped

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN