Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

1-9-13 Store bought or homemade

Posted by   + Show Post

Muffins

(store bought means either premade or mix in a box)

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Replies (11-19):
Ladybugmama86
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Those are usually store bought... I never like the way my muffins turn out. I do love to make blueberry everyonce in awhile.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
periwinkle163
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I usually make them, either from a recipe or a box, depending on what I have on hand.

Nford2012
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I do store bought because I have yet to find a good chocolate chip recipe to try so makes me kind if nervous to try from scratch lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Homemade. They're so easy to make, and the ingredients are basic, so I usually have them on hand.

bri2011
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I usually make them. Premade muffins are expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdahlstedt
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Both. Husband loves sweet muffins (blueberry, strawberry, etc...) and those I buy the boxed powder. For hearty muffins (spinach, squash, etc..) I make from scratch. Somehow veggies are easier and cheaper to find than fruits this time of year

Basherte
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I prefer home made. But my son prefers the store bought. 

Store bought for this instance is premade at the store. He doesn't like mixes either. I think it has to do with the size. The ones that we buy at the store are huge compared to the ones that I make at home. I just don't have a muffin tin large enough to make those kinds of muffins. So for my son we buy the premade ones, and for me and hubby... I make them from scratch or use the box. 

The box stuff is about the same as making it from scratch, except for a few things.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM

homemade..

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:29 PM

both, more store

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN