Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Welcome to Recipes for Busy Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 441 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Recipes for Busy Moms!

Recipes for Busy Moms is a great place to exchange recipes for quick, delicious dinners. Connect with other moms about ways to create tasty meals that help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama1216
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM
4 moms liked this

Jackie here :) 21, little boy that's three. I am a super picky eater ; but love to cook and live with 9 of my family members who all love to eat and try new things!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group Jackie! We're glad you've joined us!

Quoting lilmama1216:

Jackie here :) 21, little boy that's three. I am a super picky eater ; but love to cook and live with 9 of my family members who all love to eat and try new things!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy6
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello
My name is Laurie. I am a mom to 6 kids and I'm always looking for other recipes or sharing ones I have :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jackie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting lilmama1216:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Laurie. Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here =)

Quoting mommy6:

Hello
My name is Laurie. I am a mom to 6 kids and I'm always looking for other recipes or sharing ones I have :)

qwerty789
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Jen, and I love cooking and baking for my family!  Always looking for quick and easy meals that can fit our busy life! Between work, kids schedules, husbands schedule, finding time for a family dinner is not easy!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jen. Welcome to the group.

Quoting qwerty789:

Hi everyone! I'm Jen, and I love cooking and baking for my family!  Always looking for quick and easy meals that can fit our busy life! Between work, kids schedules, husbands schedule, finding time for a family dinner is not easy!

zasemom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey yall! My name is Amber. I'm a SAHM of four: boy 10, girl 8, girl 4, boy 7 months. I "wear" my baby, co-sleep, breastfeed, and I've just started making baby food! However, I am far from being "crunchy." ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Skylars_Mommi
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Ladies,

My name is Cynthia, 24 years old and I am a first time mom and wife, I love to cook but baking is my passion and how I make a living at the moment, wouldn't mind sharing any tips or recipes, anything I can do to help.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Hi Amber,

Quoting zasemom:

Hey yall! My name is Amber. I'm a SAHM of four: boy 10, girl 8, girl 4, boy 7 months. I "wear" my baby, co-sleep, breastfeed, and I've just started making baby food! However, I am far from being "crunchy." ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN