Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

My family loves potatoes and we eat them about 3 times a week. We normally have them mashed, boiled, baked (with butter and sometimes sour cream) or oven baked French fries. How do you like your potatoes? 

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Replies (21-26):
kt674
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Yum! Thanks! I will be trying that soon!

Quoting Kimberly954:

bake on a cookie sheet. sqish with a fork when they are done and pour garlic and butter on it.

Quoting kt674:

I just saw a recipe in a magazine for roasted smashed potatoes and wanted to try them. How do you make yours?

Quoting Kimberly954:

If its a russet or idaho i like it mashed or as fries. If its a sweet potato i like it baked or as sweet potato casserole. If its a red potato, i either make them as roasted smashed potatoes or as mashed potatoes with the skins on.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I like mine fried, baked and mashed...as hashbrowns and in soups and stews.

ameslink
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I love twice baked....and also fresh out of the slow cooker after they've been cooking with a roast, carrots and onions all day...mmmm

periwinkle163
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Baked is my favorite!

naynay76
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM

i like to fry mine with onions and garlic,&  butter while they are frying add flour this makes them breaded and crispy yum yum so good

247beachbumz
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Crazy potatoes...it's a casserole that has bacon, cheese, ranch dressing, jalapeños.....so good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN