Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Need Recipes

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

anyone have any recipes for the blinder? purrees . yummy ones. I just ordered some reusable refillable food pouches and im really excited. Let me know moms! :)

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jjamom
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Roasted Butternut Squash Soup!  Cut the squash in chunks, chop up some onion and roast both in the oven until it just starts to caramelize and then mix with chicken stock and blend until smooth.  I like to season the squash and onions before roasting it (salt, pepper, etc) and then I add a little cayenne pepper to the soup, just enough to feel a little heat in the back of my throat.  Some people add cream to the recipe, but I don't think you need it.  Bt, I do like to serve it with some crisp pan fried shallots slices and a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream or sour cream.  Yummy!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

bump

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I'm sorry. I don't. Here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Oh, those food pouches look so neat for the kids. My dd LOVES squeezable fruit purees.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I just figured out you meant blender...duh! I don't have a recipe per se, but I do a lot of smoothies in the blender. I put a handful of spinach (you can't taste it) then a container of yogurt, and whatever fruit I have fresh or frozen. Strawberry banana is one of our favorites, but I've used just about every fruit. If it's too thick, I add a little orange juice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN