Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your healthiest meal

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  • 15 Replies
What is the healthiest meal your family enjoys? And is it budget friendly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimberly954
by Kim on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Heathiest? I make almost everything from scratch so i think most things i feed my family are "healthy". They may not be low fat, but they arent loaded with preservatives and additives either. So I guess its how you view healthy.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I say that qualifies want share some recipes

Quoting Kimberly954:

Heathiest? I make almost everything from scratch so i think most things i feed my family are "healthy". They may not be low fat, but they arent loaded with preservatives and additives either. So I guess its how you view healthy.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm... Healthiest would probably be grilled chicken pitas or something of that sort
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I'm not sure what the healthiest would be and most of my big meals aren't budget friendly. I do use the healthy recipe sections on the Betty Crocker site often.

KamsOne
by Jen on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I don't really cook "healthy".   Although I try to make most things from scratch I use a lot of butter.  I like my food to taste good!  :)

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:16 PM
What of your recipes looks healthiest to you

Quoting goddess99:

I'm not sure what the healthiest would be and most of my big meals aren't budget friendly. I do use the healthy recipe sections on the Betty Crocker site often.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM
because it cover so many of the foo because it cover so many of the food groups

Quoting KamsOne:

I don't really cook "healthy".   Although I try to make most things from scratch I use a lot of butter.  I like my food to taste good!  :)

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Pizza is 1 of the most healthy foods you can make

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

because it cover so many of the foo because it cover so many of the food groups

Quoting KamsOne:

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

This one is about as healthy as I get. I make it all the time. It's tonight's dinner. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pork-chops-in-country-onion-gravy/a5a46ac7-b679-4db9-abb1-fc19f198260d

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting goddess99:

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Looks tasty
Quoting goddess99:

This one is about as healthy as I get. I make it all the time. It's tonight's dinner. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pork-chops-in-country-onion-gravy/a5a46ac7-b679-4db9-abb1-fc19f198260d

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)