Made this but used boxed brownie mix. Very yummy but mine just did not look like the picture! lol
Oreo Truffle Brownies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened, add more as needed
- 10 oz. Dipping Chocolate I used chocolate almond bark
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add
eggs and blend well. Add vanilla, salt, cocoa and flour. Don’t
overbeat. Pour into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, make
Oreo truffle layer. Crush Oreos finely in a food processor or by
putting them in a ziplock bag and smashing them until finely ground with
a rolling pin. When Oreos are finely crushed, using hands (or a spoon, I
just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed
Oreos until well combined. Start with 4 oz and keep adding until desired
consistency is reached. When Brownies have cooled completely, place
layer of Oreo truffle on top.
- Melt dipping chocolate (you can use chocolate chips or other chocolate candy coating) and pour and spread evenly over the top of the Oreo truffle layer. Cover and put in fridge until set.