- 1.25 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced and diced
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp thyme or sage
- sea salt & black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide into 12 meatballs.
3. Add the turkey meatballs to the muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
Makes 12 Meatloaf Muffins, 2 points+ each
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/abbienkatelyn/