Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

What is your favorite recipe using refried beans?

Posted by   + Show Post

We recently gave 500 CafeMom members a free can of Old El Paso Refried Beans and asked them to serve them to their family.  They then shared with us what they loved about Old El Paso Refried Beans and how they prepared their Old El Paso Refried Beans.

Here's what some of our moms had to say:

I made a layered dip with the beans, sour cream, salsa and cheese. - Stacie03

My kids liked the taste! And they liked dipping their tacos into them:) - dejavu17

Even my very picky daughters ate them! - Ladybugmama86

Now tell us, what is your favorite recipe using refried beans?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (11-14):
alexislovesjr
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I ttried those recently, they were ok. I prefer homemade refried beans. I dont really have a fav, I love alot of things. My family is Mexican so we always have beans around, charro or refried. We use mainly for things like bean/cheese tacos, bean/chorizo tacos, tostadas, a side, nachos, burritos, etc..

bresmom03
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I melt mozzarella cheese on it and make it like the pintos and cheese like taco Bell
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM

That's what I usually do.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I was excited to be a part of that influencer! I added some cheddar cheese to the top of mine and served it alongside tacos and Spanish rice! It was super yummy!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM

We like them in dips as well.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

I use them for taco dip. Everyone loves it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)