Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chocolate cake

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
I need your help ladies. I'm looking for a super moist chocolate cake recipe. anyone have a really good 1 they would like to share with me!
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KamsOne
by Jen on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM

This cake always comes out super moist and yummy.  Great when paired with cream cheese frosting.

CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE

1 3/4 cup flour

2 cups sugar

3/4 cup cocoa powder

1 1/2 tsp baking powder

1 1/2 tsp baking soda

1 tsp salt

2 eggs

1 cup milk

1/2 cup vegetable oil

2 tsp vanilla

1 cup boiling water

Combine eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.  Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.  Add dry ingredients to liquid.  Mix 2 more minutes.  Stir in boiling water.  Batter will be thin.

Bake at 350.  If using 2 round pans bake 30 minutes.  If using 13x9 pan bake 40 minutes.

goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I don't have one. But this is over 100 cake recipes. Maybe you can find a nice one here. http://www.cafemom.com/group/107096/forums/read/12676130/_Cakes

Momof5Boys610
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Thanks ladies. I volunteered to make cupcakes for my nieces wedding shower we are throwing for her, and I want to make sure that they are super moist and really chocolatey.
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Google black magic cake. I always make it and always get people wanting the recipe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by Kim on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM

i use boxed mix so i am no help. but if this does help, the best boxed mixes to me have the pudding in them. might be a good thing to add to homemade. I am a really bad baker though so that might be horrible advice! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)