Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know where I can find dairy free food?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 4 Replies
I need to get some groceries for my dd cause she had a milk allergy I heard they carry soy yogurt and cheeses but I notice its not in a regular grocery store. Anyone know where I can find that stuff? I have a whole foods here, sprouts, and maybe others idk. Please help thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I would try to find a health food store in your area.

frndlyfn
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Yes it is at a regular store.  Look by the natural foods/ health section.  I know fred meyers/kroger carries it.   Whole foods most definitely has it.  Look by the soy milk or other non animal based milks.   Dont be afraid to ask someone who works there.  I personally would not do soy but I think there are other alternatives out there.

greenhazel96
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Whole foods does. Thats where I get my soy yogurt. It tastes just like real yougurt. They have the plain unsweetened and vanilla sweetened and if they only have unsweetened you can mix it with honey or blend it in the blender with a banana for sweetness and/or extra fruits. They also have coconut yougurt too and almomd yogurt that tastes good but I recomend the soy only because it has protien. They have all types of milk free cheeses their too.
Addysmomma11
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Ok thank you ill go there then and get her some groceries.

Quoting greenhazel96:

Whole foods does. Thats where I get my soy yogurt. It tastes just like real yougurt. They have the plain unsweetened and vanilla sweetened and if they only have unsweetened you can mix it with honey or blend it in the blender with a banana for sweetness and/or extra fruits. They also have coconut yougurt too and almomd yogurt that tastes good but I recomend the soy only because it has protien. They have all types of milk free cheeses their too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)