Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love it!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Kim
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

New (new to me) juicer + a huge box of oranges for $5 = fresh OJ heaven!! :) I cant even tell you how many glasses i have had today.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Ooh I would love some fresh OJ. Yum

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Love my some orange juice in the morning especially it gives me energy. Btw my mom told me that if I drink to much orange juice while BFING it can cause the baby to have gas.. not sure how true that is considering my Emily is just one gassy baby to begin with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Yay for your new juicer and lots of fresh squeezed juice!

I've been thinking about getting a juicer but wonder if I'll actually use it after the initial newness wears off.

redheadstar
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I heard Honey Bell oranges are awesome

OliviaW.
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Nice! I miss our juicer even though I only used it every so often. I used to juice lemons and usse the juice when I washed my hair. It helps to soften and helps to get rid of any build up from your shampoo and conditioner. 

Kimberly954
by Kim on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I have a lemon and key lime tree this year so i wanted it for that but we also live near a grove so i bought a box of oranges.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Nice! I miss our juicer even though I only used it every so often. I used to juice lemons and usse the juice when I washed my hair. It helps to soften and helps to get rid of any build up from your shampoo and conditioner. 

periwinkle163
by Mandy on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I enjoy fresh squeezed orange juice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)