- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1-2 drops liquid smoke, optional
- 3 lbs. pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Warm the apple jelly in the microwave, just to melt it a bit.
- Stir apple jelly and bbq sauce together.
- Add liquid smoke, if using it.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Cook on grill, basting with sauce. Or pour sauce over and bake covered at 350 degrees in the oven. Or place in slow cooker with sauce and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 5-6 hours.
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/abbienkatelyn/