Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who coupon

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm trying to get into it but it seems soo mind boggling to me. Any tips?

What websites do you use to print online coupons?

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AlyssaN
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I just use local ads with whatever manufacturer coupons I find. I just don't have time like they do on extreme couponing. I either look online or get a Sunday paper then plan a lot of my menu around what's on sale.
Don't buy stuff your family doesn't like/use, even if its a great price.
I'm still looking for good sites as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I think it's great....I don't know how myself...I'd love to be able to stockpile.

Kimberly954
by Kim on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

It takes a couple weeks to start getting the coupons accumulated. My grocery has B1G1 items weekly. I match those items up with 2 manufacturer coupons and sometimes a store coupon even. I dont stockpile. I only buy stuff we use and at max 4 of something (or 6-8 if its frozen veggies). I mainly use it for staples....pasta, sauce, canned tomatoes, cereal, juice, etc.

I am not sure where you live but I use southernsavers.com. She tells you what coupons match what ad.

charla_r
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM
For printing coupons, I use:
Www.coupons.com
Www.target.com
Www.smartsource.com

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I don't normally print coupons because my local grocery store always gives me a hard time when I try to use them.  I just clip what comes in the Sunday paper.

The best tip I can give is to get yourself a good organizer or binder.  You can clip and print coupons with all good intentions but if you don't keep them organized you'll probably not use them.  Organization makes couponing so much easier.  And take the time to go through them every week to clean out expired ones.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I think that's my problem. I just have a stack of them and I don't keep them organized.

Quoting KamsOne:

I don't normally print coupons because my local grocery store always gives me a hard time when I try to use them.  I just clip what comes in the Sunday paper.

The best tip I can give is to get yourself a good organizer or binder.  You can clip and print coupons with all good intentions but if you don't keep them organized you'll probably not use them.  Organization makes couponing so much easier.  And take the time to go through them every week to clean out expired ones.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Mandy on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Sit down with your coupons and the weekly ads to match up the best deals.

redheadstar
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM

check your grocers coupon policy, some stores only give you a 4 coupon limit

lillucky8
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Couponmom.com sends weekly emails with several stores sale and coupon matchups as well as the new coupons. Ppgazette.com has several coupon sites combined so its one stop coupon picking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)