Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you cooking tonight? Going out to a resturant?

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (21-26):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:10 PM

It is funny. I also wore contacts, and one of the first symptoms that I was pregnant was that my contacts would pop out. Never happened when I wasn't pregnant. It happened once when we were eating dinner with DH's family, and it was pretty funny because he jumped up, grabbed me and started dancing around, and then everyone was wondering what was happening, and he just said he just felt like dancing. lol My doctor said that the shape of my eye changed so that they didn't fit.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Isn't it funny how our systems change when we are pregnant? LOL. Glad it's only for a short time.

Quoting SweetLuci:

That is funny. I loved coffee, but when pregnant, I couldn't stand the smell of it, it made me nauseous, and I couldn't stand the thought of drinking it. Then as soon as the baby was born, the first thing I wanted was coffee.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Ah. That makes sense. Funny quick story, when I was pregnant with my youngest, I could not go into a Subway and smell the bread baking, made me sick everytime. I love the sandwiches, but couldn't smell the bread. Once I had him, had no more problems. LOL.

Quoting SweetLuci:

We have those too, but the only one I've tried is Subway. DH isn't much of a sandwich lover. lol,

Quoting cbk_mom3:

That's what we've heard. And we are sick of Subway, Quiznos and Schlotzky's.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Not cookieng is good. We have several here, but I've never tried it. I've heard they're good.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

We discovered there is a Jimmy John's sandwich place not far from us, so when dh gets home, he wants to go try it. So, I don't have to cook supper, which is always a plus!

OliviaW.
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
We're having bacon cheeseburger pizza.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Not sure. Probably leftovers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
manifer_momma
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Chicken salad sandwiches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Turkey meatloaf, noodles and veggies
lilmunchkin24
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Baking a turkey for hub's family. Not sure what all sides.
Kimberly954
by Kim on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Took dd on a mommy daughter date night. She had her choice of restaurants....I was pushing pancakes at IHOP but she went with McD's. =P Oh well. Then we went to the playground, out for ice cream, and shopping.

Quoting Kimberly954:

I have NO idea at the moment. eeek.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)