Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 20 brownies
- 2 cup graham crackers (about 13 whole grahams),
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Fudge Layer:
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (11.5oz) milk chocolate morsels
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
For the Brownies:
- 1 box (18.3oz) fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownies for 13x9 pan)
- 20 PEEPS
- In a food processor, pulse grahams until fine. Add melted butter with a fork and press into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 13x9.
- In a medium sized glass bowl, heat condensed milk in microwave for one minute. Add butter and milk chocolate morsels and return to microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth (may need to heat an additional 30 seconds). Pour over graham crust.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions (don't bake yet). Make sure you buy a brownie mix for a 13x9 recipe, and make the fudgy version (not cake-like). Pour brownie batter over fudge layer.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove and press PEEPS into top, 5 across, 4 down. Allow brownies to cool completely in pan. Remove with parchment paper and cut into rectangles. ENJOY.
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/abbienkatelyn/