- 1 bag Jelly Beans
- 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark
In the Kitchen
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Pour a layer of jelly beans on the pan (about half the bag).
- Melt almond bark over low heat or in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
- Pour melted almond bark over jelly beans.
- Scatter remaining jelly beans on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 45-60 minutes or until cooled completely.
- Cut in bars or break into pieces. Enjoy!
on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM