Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies!

Feel free to post your thoughts, feeling, pictures or whatever here. Thank you and have a great day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM

That's a lot of baseball!  Sounds like you'll be busy, busy, busy!!

Quoting AlyssaN:

Starting this week and ending the middle of June, Fridays will be the only non-baseball days.

KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Happy April Fool's Day!!  I hope this month is better than March.  I'm so sick of snow!

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM

first one out of my older two to say momma first my 4 (almost 5) month old said Momma tonight! i am over the moon! Oh Yea!!

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Finally got rid of my migraine but I think I've come down with the blahs. I don't want to do anything. I did laundry yesterday but I have no ambition to fold it or anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I used to do that. The only part I hated was calling on businesses to donate, but it was really good experience, and I met a lot of people who owned the businesses in town, and I found mos were very helpful..

Quoting periwinkle163:

This month is going to be sooo busy! We are gearing up for the Spring Festival at my kiddos school and I am in charge of the raffle, donations, and helping with prizes. It is so much work, but so much fun.

KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Have a bit of a sore throat today.  It's kinda been lingering for a few days.  Hopefully it will go away and not turn into something worse.

KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM

My house smells so good right now!!  I love the smell of pulled pork in the crock pot!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

so exhausted today! Im lounging on the couch watching rise of the guaridans with asher. Jael is napping

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I really need to clean up a tad but i think it can wait

KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Kinda relieved there is only one more week of swimming.  It's so hot and stuffy in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN