Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

Hello ladies!

Feel free to post your thoughts, feeling, pictures or whatever here. Thank you and have a great day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Everyone else is sleeping...dh is getting a good one..

delanna6two

Maybe there's a reason I'm so wide eyed!

delanna6two

a-hah! (sp)...I need to post;)

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM
I broke out all the Wii stuff. Going to start walking and using the Wii again. I didn't think I was that fat but I had a couple people ask me when I was having another baby....done with that crap. Dh doesn't think I need to loose anything but I haven't been happy with my after babies size for a while. Plus I want more energy to play with my kids.
OliviaW.
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Thanks. She's doing better but still needs help getting out of chairs and such.

Quoting delanna6two:

I saw this the other day and meant to post but my connection was acting up.....I am glad to hear that things will heal up....hope she will get to feeling better...

Quoting OliviaW.:

Just got back from visiting my grandma. She fell yesterday off of some steps and landed on her face. Her brow is cut up and bruised, her eye is completely bloodshot (she's lucky that she didn't injure it), she has bruises in several different areas, and she has a compressed fracture in her spine by her hips. She's moving slowly and needs help with a lot of things currently but she'll heal.

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Oh man! I just got acall from my mom. My sil was in a car accident, they're not sure if she's going to make it.
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM

That's good..glad she's better....

Quoting OliviaW.:

Thanks. She's doing better but still needs help getting out of chairs and such.

Quoting delanna6two:

I saw this the other day and meant to post but my connection was acting up.....I am glad to hear that things will heal up....hope she will get to feeling better...

Quoting OliviaW.:

Just got back from visiting my grandma. She fell yesterday off of some steps and landed on her face. Her brow is cut up and bruised, her eye is completely bloodshot (she's lucky that she didn't injure it), she has bruises in several different areas, and she has a compressed fracture in her spine by her hips. She's moving slowly and needs help with a lot of things currently but she'll heal.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I hope jael falls asleep quickly! 

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I wonder where our spring is?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM
It's 34 out and our heater is cranked up..... Still freezing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)