Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Saturday-what are your week-end plans?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 18 Replies

Will you be out and about or staying home? Will you be cooking or baking something special this weekend?

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

We had 3 extra boys spend the night last night for my oldest sons bday. I made him a Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake...

And to feed the slew of boys I made Overnight Maple, Bacon and Sausage Waffle Casserole

that is about the extent of my special cooking. Just regular meals otherwise.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Nothing today dh is working. Tomorrow we have church and I got a photo session afterwards to photograph.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Since dd was on school vacation this week, we were busy and my house was totally neglected.  So today I am spending the day cleaning.  Tonight we might bring MIL out to dinner.  Tomorrow I think we are headed to Maine for the day to do some work at our camp.

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I'm attending a wedding tomorrow. I don't have any special cooking or baking plans.

Homeschoolmom99
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I need to make cupcakes for a concert we are helping with Sunday evening. And to clean all my clothing for a wedding we are going to on Thursday

mom2priceboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM

took oldest son to airport by 5 this morning so he coud go visit in Iowa. It is 2 hours away so got back home a bit after 7 and went back to sleep lol woke back up at 11 just in time to get the other kids a nice warm lunch hehehe after a cocoa pebbles breakfast

Gotta work on my Ag paper for school, paperwork for my mortgage holder, the Sunday is for church and menu planning for the rest of the week

KateyBrands
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Trying to jump start some labor! Lol. Might bake some brownies for my docs office since I have an appt on Monday anyways. I love all the ladies in there!

CafeMom Tickers
SaraNicole1019
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Steak and breaded shrimp for dinner tonight! And I'll make some peas for my daughter.

I'm trying to watc what I eat, because I want to lose weight, but steak and shrimp are a weakness. Lol.
And tomorrow is just another day since my boyfriend works, so we'll probably have hamburgers.
:)
Kimberly954
by Kim on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Today we spent the day with the in-laws. If its warm tomorrow, we will take the kids to the beach.

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I'm beat. I moved a rock bed, got my bucket garden started, hung pictures, scraped paint and repainted flower pots, went to Lowe's and got dirt, put said dirt in buckets and in the space that the rocks were, planted a huge amount of flowers, made beef and barely soup, and thinking about making a batch of cinnamon rolls for tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)