Delicious! I baked my chicken breasts instead of using store bought rotisserie chicken but you can use that too. :)
- can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- cups shredded Cheddar or pepper Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix cooking sauce and chiles.
- 2 Break up taco shells into bite-size pieces. Place half of pieces in casserole. Top with shredded chicken, half of the cooking sauce mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.