Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Right Now: Is your freezer and fridge full?

Posted by   + Show Post

Right Now: Is your freezer and fridge full? Do you have a spacious fridge?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I have a large refrigerator/freezer and another in the garage. The main refrigerator is pretty full-the one in the garage just has water and extras.Both freezers are full. I'm trying to use up and clear them out somewhat because hurricane season will be coming up soon.

ZsMommy
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Nope-Mother Hubbard's cupboards are bare and can't wait to do a super mega grocery run on Friday when hubby gets paid. I hate when we get down to next to empty.

dandylynes
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Both full, deep freezer in basement half full

huneebadger
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Our 2 refrigerators are not full, but our freezers are! I am freezing my extra breast milk, so our deep freezer and other two refrigerator freezers are full. We have also filled up my in-laws deep freezer! I am going to give some away as it is getting a little crazy!

AlyssaN
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I have a side by side in the kitchen and both sides are full, and an apartment size freezer over fridge and that freezer is full. Safeway and Kroger had great sales on meat and bread. Plus I went shopping today.
guamraine
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

not really ful..l..but enought to last us a while....but i have a small deep freezer in the garage.. a fridge in the garage and a regular fridge and freezer in kitchen... But then i have 5 kids....

soontobemommie3
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM
My fridge and freezer are huge. The are 2 separate side by side units. My freeze is the same size as my fridge. My freezer is packed to the brim. My fridge....is completely empty. I using a small compact fridge for the moment. My fridge bit the dust last week. We are going to purchase a new one tomorrow. First free moment since it went out. Luckily DH had his little beer fridge!

I'm a little annoyed now that we built our kitchen around the fridge and freezer. Their is no way I can afford to replace that fridge. It was not cheap. Nowhere kitchen will look off. Oh, well. Lesson learned.
Kimberly954
by on May. 15, 2013 at 6:49 PM

yes and our deep freezer is up to the top as well.

Basherte
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

My freezer is full. My fridge not so much. I could use a few things. That's why we are going to the store tomorrow.

I usually have like 10 or more personal pizza's... for my son, about 7 or 8 pounds of meats (plural, I don't buy just one kind of meat), plus waffles (for my son), plus chicken nuggets (I put them in zip lock bags, cause they take up less room that way), and french fries. Sometimes I have ice cream in there too.

CafeMom Tickers
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM

kinda...I've used some of the meats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN