Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

If you do not live in the US....

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you eat as much processed food and fast food as we tend to here?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
periwinkle163
by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I live here but here's a bump for you.

DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Not that I live outside the USA but Nestle is in Switzerland with corporate offices in every country on the planet.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM

In the us....its pretty sad how much people eat out sometimes. They make it to where its cometimes cheaper to eat fast food than cook a homemade meal for your family. 

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM

My dh is from England and he said it's very similar there as it is here.

Kimberly954
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:31 PM

It is!! I like the $1 McChickens and McDoubles at McD's. Plus, there is some fast food joint on every corner! I used to LOVE the asian salad at mcds and then they stopped making it and thats when i stopped getting salads there. I dont like the other ones.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

In the us....its pretty sad how much people eat out sometimes. They make it to where its cometimes cheaper to eat fast food than cook a homemade meal for your family. 

ZsMommy
I swear Cafe is trying to keep me out of my own grou. this is the only site that completely freezes up my computer. Dear Cafe-some of us are not on mobile or choose to be-those of us with desktop connection can't get on here lately without a fight.
Today at 1:43 AM
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I am an American who lived overseas for 3 years in Germany. Not sure about other places-but I shopped German supermarkets and they have just as much junk/processed food as we do. And they advertised cookies as being healthy because they contained "Milchschnitte" which is vitamin enriched milk (Seriously-I kid you not-they'd advertise "Mit Milchscnitte" like it's awesome-and yet-it was in cookies/cakes/candy.)

jjamom
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Me too (with the Adian salad) and now Chick Fil A stopped making my favorite salad there. They do have an Asian salad, but not as good, IMO, as the one from McDs and not as good as their chicken strips salad, which they no longer make. :/

Quoting Kimberly954:

It is!! I like the $1 McChickens and McDoubles at McD's. Plus, there is some fast food joint on every corner! I used to LOVE the asian salad at mcds and then they stopped making it and thats when i stopped getting salads there. I dont like the other ones.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN