Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crock pot dinners?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

And.....go?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lyrick24
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM

today i used chicken breast and a can of corn and a can of progresso chicken and cheese enchilada soup and im going to put it over rice.  just something i came up with with what i had in the cabinet. i didnt put onion in it because i thought the kids wouldnt like that but as for myself i think i would.

lyrick24
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

pork chops

6 boneless pork chops

2 cans cream of celery soup

1-2 onions sliced

salt and pepper to taste

put pork chops in crock pot and cove with soup then add onion and salt and pepper. cook on high for four hours. the onion gives it such a good taste. serve over rice.

AlyssaN
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Italian lemon chicken: 2lb chicken breasts, boneless thighs, or tenderloins, 2 TBSP lemon juice, 1 TBSP minced garlic, 1 packet dry Italian dressing, 1/2 cube butter
Place butter in bottom of crockpot and put chicken over top. Add remaining ingredients and cook low 4-6 hours. Very good with rice and broccoli.
Make your meatloaf recipe and put in crockpot, cook low 6-8 hrs. I 'frost' it the last hour with mashed potatoes and serve with veggies.
3lb frozen meatballs, 1 bottle chili sauce, 1 can jellied cranberry sauce. Melt chili and cranberry sauces over med heat til mixed. Pour over meatballs and cook low 4 hours. Serve in sub rolls or with veggie and starch.
lyrick24
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

mexican chicken

four chicken breasts

2 8 oz packages cream cheese

1 can corn drained

1 jar salsa

put all in crockpot and cook on high for four hours. serve over rice or noodles.

lyrick24
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM

hawaiian chicken

1 bottle bbq sauce

1 can crushed drained pinapples

four chicken breast.

put all in crockpot and cook on high for four hours. serve over white rice or noodles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)