Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grocery Shopping

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM
  • 11 Replies

How often do you go to the grocery sgtore for a big shopping? How often do you go to pick up just an item or two?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I go every few days (sometimes more) to pick up a few things. I do a big shopping trip once a week or so.
Maries_Mom23
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:04 AM

My big shopping is bi-weekly, when DH gets paid.  He gets paid on a Friday, I spend the weekend making a menu and grocery list and I go on Monday.  

To pick up a thing or two...maybe once or twice a week  

AlyssaN
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I go once a week, then maybe once at the most for something extra. I don't have a lot of storage so I can't do big trips.
Kimberly954
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Once a week I go, and i dont go in between that unless we spontaniously invite someone for dinner and I need to grab something special.

IHave2Blessings
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I go to the grocery store once a week,I make my shopping lists on Friday's,we go to Costco once a month,if we run out of something during the week provided I have the extra Money I will walk down to the store and buy it,for my weekly trips I shop at Walmart,I am on a budget and Walmart is a cheap store plus I like their grocery products.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I get mostly fresh stuff, so I'm there every 2-3 days.

slightlyperfect

mylilprincesses
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Once a week.
goddess99
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Big shopping - once a week.

Pick up items - once or twice a week, it's usually fruit.

ReniaEats
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Every weekend I spend about $150 between the grocery store and the farmers market. Occassionally I'll pop in for things we ran out of, but that's it.

Cindy18
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I grocery shop every two weeks (pay weeks) and have to stop about 2x in between.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)