This looked WAY too good not the share!!!! If i had pudding, i would be making it right now.
Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
Quick and easy dessert
- 1 chocolate boxed cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the pudding with the milk according to package
- Add the cake mix (just the dry mix–don’t add anything else) and stir well to combine (batter will be thick).
- Smooth batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Scatter chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges pull away from sides.