Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dispise cooking. I find it to b intimidating and too messy. R there any any recipes or meal ideas u all would have for someone like me? Thank u so much!
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
alimorgan
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

here's an easy one, my family loves it, very simple, 1 bag boneless skinless chicken breast, one bottle italian dressing, crock pot, chicken can be frozen it doesn't matter, place chicken in crock pot, pour entire bottle of dressing on chicken, turn crock pot on low cook 8 hours serve with a canned veggie and a side of your choice.

anj2mom
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM
You all are so great! Thank you so much!
MeSegotia
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Crockpot my dear!!! I love mine but i also love to cook lol
xsmum
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM
My mom and I hate mess too we find after each step we clean that pot or area make it easier
Hamburger casserole takes 30 mins to make and cook
Noddles
Tomatoe
Corn
Hamburger
Tat tots as the crust
Chesse are the topping

Fajitas takes 15 mins
Chicken or steak cut up in strips
Peppers any
Fajita seasoning
Any other veges you like with your fajitas

Quesadilla takes 20 mins
Quesadilla seasoning your choice of meat cut up in strips. Then after cook put butter on pan put one tortilla then your cooked season meat, your choice veges and chesse put the other tortilla on top flip and done

Tocas 10 mins
I'm sure everyone knows how do to cook these ;)

My sons favorite breakfast for dinner

princesscayte
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM
the whole hating to cook thing, trust me. i get it.
ritchhartm
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM

PB&J, pancakes, sometimes my husband or I just bake or grill some fish or chicken and have that with some fresh, steame, or grilled veggies or fruit for the side.  Fish is healthy, cooks quickly (15 mins in the oven), and my 7 year old step son will eat it and he's a pretty picky eater.  I like meatloaf and it's pretty easy to make and you can eat the leftovers later on or freeze it.

womanwifemomof3
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Have cereal and milk for breakfast.  Lunch could be various forms of a salad. Different salad ingrediants and some nice bread and fresh fruit. You could hard boil a dozen eggs to add to a salad or just as a snack.  Precooked shrimp is easy to warm up for a salad too.  Dinner can be various sandwiches.  Get a variety of nice sandwich ingredients. 

bkwrmem
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM

i agree with what some others said crockpot. when i don't wanna make a big deal/mess for dinner i toss a roast into the crockpot forget about it all day add some red potatoes and season to liking. pull meat out cut it and then all i have to do is wash the crockpot and the plate i cut the meat one (don't really cut i use my tongs to pull it apart) and then my tongs and a spoon.

gymgirl
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I hate it to! So much! Thats why I like the crock pot.

I make a lotof egg whites for breakfast or have simple meals like leafy green salad and cottage cheese as one. I am so hateful of cooking I won't make the salad at home I go to a salad bar daily. lol.

Grilled or bked chickenthrow in the aoven. For veggies. I buy stem bags and trow them in the microwave ad sweet potatoes microwave them.

I make turkey chili in the crock pot. I cook the turkey Meat and throw it in the pot with 2 cans of beans and 1 can of tomatoes. slow cook for 4 hours and theres a quick meal. :)

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

LuLuThatsWho
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Poppyseed chicken.  

Mix up 3 lbs chopped chicken (cooked), 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, 16 oz sour cream, 2 tbsp poppyseeds.  Top with crumbled Ritz crackers.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until bubbly (all the way to the middle).

Serve with salad or steamed veggies.

**LuLu**

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)