Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

not just a grocery store anymore

As some of you know Kroger is pretty big grocery store. Well they have all different types. . Like a signature kroger and one called the Marketplace Kroger which has everything. . Like Walmart and target does... home furniture, kids toys, baby supplies (cribs, strollers, and etc), gourmet buffet and even a Starbucks. This is ultimate kroger store. Went into the Market Place Kroger yesterday and was very impressed.

Have you ever this kind of Kroger before?
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
KamsOne
by Jen on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I've never been in a Kroger.  We don't have them here.

grandmotherof6
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM

no

BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I miss Kroger. Used to shop all the time at one when I lived down south. That and Piggly Wiggly ;)

katielovesyou21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

yep and i use to work for kroger. honestly the company is going to crap

frillyflower
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Yes, they're everywhere around here. They even have jewelry stores in some of them now. Crazy!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

When I'm travelling through the Southern states, I always try to find a Piggly Wiggly. Such interesting finds that I don't ave at home.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I miss Kroger. Used to shop all the time at one when I lived down south. That and Piggly Wiggly ;)

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM

No Kroger stores anywhere near me. The ones I checked out while travelling didn't impress me, they were mostly dirty and run down. Perhaps their upgrade will help.

BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM

closest is in Virginia lol 

mamalynnsmith
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM

They have krogers here in mich. Dont go often i prefer a store we have called meijer. 

amberleh
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Yeah, we have several of them around here, and they are remodeling some of the others to have more departments as well. 

Here's a little factoid: Did you know Kroger also owns a major jewelry store chain as well? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)