Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

not just a grocery store anymore

As some of you know Kroger is pretty big grocery store. Well they have all different types. . Like a signature kroger and one called the Marketplace Kroger which has everything. . Like Walmart and target does... home furniture, kids toys, baby supplies (cribs, strollers, and etc), gourmet buffet and even a Starbucks. This is ultimate kroger store. Went into the Market Place Kroger yesterday and was very impressed.

Have you ever this kind of Kroger before?
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Replies (21-27):
VeggieRunnerMom
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

no but now I want one!!!

tennisgal
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I live in So. In. We don't have Kroger anywhere nearby, but they're always on my sale blogs I frequent with some awesome deals. 

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM

that sounds like a typical kroger to me minus the starbucks part.

Quoting cshepard:

The Kroger I go to has a Starbucks, a bank, patio furniture, grills, pots and baking isle, a sushi spot, an olive bar and salad bar and the regular groceries. I miss our old Kroger with just groceries, this ones too big. I do like the Starbucks tho.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM

i forgot about that they did have a jewelry store in it too.  i didn't know that.

Quoting amberleh:

Yeah, we have several of them around here, and they are remodeling some of the others to have more departments as well. 

Here's a little factoid: Did you know Kroger also owns a major jewelry store chain as well? 

amberleh
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup, I used to work for Kroger and we got AWESOME employee discounts on the jewelry. I "bought" (they gave me the money, I just made the purchase) my best friend and her Dh's wedding rings there. Saved them almost $600! 

Quoting mylilprincesses:

i forgot about that they did have a jewelry store in it too.  i didn't know that.

Quoting amberleh:

Yeah, we have several of them around here, and they are remodeling some of the others to have more departments as well. 

Here's a little factoid: Did you know Kroger also owns a major jewelry store chain as well? 

DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Do I want to buy a mattress at Kroger? We do not have one of those super Kroger stores. I'm okay with the seasonal stuff like grills and patio furniture. I don't like grocery shopping at Wal-mart so I don't want a Kroger - has it all- kind of grocery store. I do enjoy Kroger gasoline station & gas points. I got a coupon for pet food last night ... do I want to have my pets vac at Kroger? No Thanks!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

We dont have a kroger near us. Really our only shopping options are Walmart, Albertsons, and Safeway. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)