Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

You have BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST--What do you make??

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
  • 36 Replies

My mind goes blank for dinner ideas when the weekend comes so I need some ideas.  What do you do with boneless, skinless chicken breast??

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RandiBear
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:17 AM

depends on what I have on hand. Typically I always have baby reds and carrots so I would chop the chicken into bite sizes, cut up the carrots and potatoes and toss the veggies in a baking dish with a little olive oil and seasonings then cover with foil until baked through at 350. Then I take the chicken and put it in the skillet with a little olive oil (for sticking purposes) and simmer until lightly browned then add a dash of lemon with two tablespoons of creamed honey. Then take the foil off the veggies and give them a toss then put them back in until crisped slightly while the chicken simmers in the lemon and honey. Once veggies are done, serve nice and hot!

Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I like to throw them in the crock with onion, garlic powder, cracked pepper, and a dash of sea salt for flavor. I use low sodium chicken broth to buffer mixed frozen veggies and the semi frozen chicken. Then make rice or quinoa and shred up the chicken to eat with the rice, or leave it whole. You can also add potatoes to the crock instead of having rice or something, an it will save you dirtying another pan to make some sides. I like the chicken and rice best with the rice cooked in chicken broth.
frndlyfn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:53 AM
OMG.... So YUMMMY>>>>>>...Share it to keep it as I do not keep files. 
This is .............Super super easy!!!
Chicken Crescent Rolls
2 cans of low fat refrigerator crescents
1 can of healthy low sodium cream of chicken soup (26oz)
1 cup fat free cheddar cheese
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
I boil my chicken breast then shred, roll out each individual crescent, place about a Tbsp of shredded chicken in center and roll it up.
Bake on 350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden. Pour Cream of chicken over the top bake an additional 10 min top with cheddar cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
<3 <3 PLEASE SHARE <3 <3
To SAVE this recipe so that you can find it later, be sure to click SHARE so it will store on your personal page. That will make it far easier for you to find it again later!!!!
For more healthy recipes, weight management advice, tips, motivation, fun and support join us here http://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnynow/
Also, If you like this recipe check out my Recipe Album here http://www.facebook.com/cassport/media_set?set=a.10151442393646266.1073741826.675941265&type=3 to find more of them

OMG.... So YUMMMY>>>>>>...Share it to keep it as I do not keep files. 
This is .............Super super easy!!!

Chicken Crescent Rolls

2 cans of low fat refrigerator crescents
1 can of healthy low sodium cream of chicken soup (26oz)
1 cup fat free cheddar cheese
2 boneless skinless chicken breast

I boil my chicken breast then shred, roll out each individual crescent, place about a Tbsp of shredded chicken in center and roll it up.

Bake on 350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden. Pour Cream of chicken over the top bake an additional 10 min top with cheddar cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
kblpooh
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Chicken stir fry, or marinade it and bbq it. Chicken cordon bleu, or chicken Cutlets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamalynnsmith
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I put them on the grill i rub the chicken with conala oil and sprinkle with mrs.dash. grill . Then when done ilay the chicken over rice and have veggies on the side

rebeccan3
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I like to make chicken tacos with them - - throw the chicken breasts in the crock pot with a jar of salsa, cook all day on low and then shred - - serve with your favorite toppings.  I also like to grill on the foreman and then throw them in the oven with a tad of bbq sauce.  : )  Cut into pieces and then make fried tenders.  The possibilities are endless.................

Kimberly954
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Depends on what else i have on hand. I usually have everything for sweet and sour chicken over fried rice.

If i have frozen peppers and onions and some soft taco shells I make enchilladas.

AlyssaN
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I throw some in the crockpot with BBQ sauce and pair with mashed taters and a veggie. Cut up and add to Alfredo sauce and pasta, make taco salad, taco soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken and dumplings, chicken and noodles, mix a ranch packet with 1/4 c mayo, 1/4c sour cream, and 1c shredded cheese. Spread on 4-6 breasts and top with plain bread crumbs. Spray with a little Pam and bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes.
KamsOne
by Jen on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM

RANCH CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups stuffing mix
1 pkg Townhouse crackers
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1/2 stick butter
Garlic salt
Lemon Pepper seasoning
Season salt

DIRECTIONS
1. Melt butter.  Put stuffing and crackers in large plastic bag or bowl and crush.  Add garlic salt, lemon pepper seasoning, season salt and ranch dressing mix.  Mix until well blended.
2. Dip chicken in butter and coat with cracker mixture.  Place in shallow baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes, depending on thickness of the chicken.
KamsOne
by Jen on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM

PARMESAN GARLIC CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 envelope Good Seasonings salad dressing mix
1/2 tsp garlic powder

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder in shallow dish.
3. Moisten chicken with water and coat with cheese mixture.  Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)