Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Is your tupperware organized?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:05 AM
  • 11 Replies

Is your tupperware organized?

I have all my tupperware in one cabinet and no matter how many times I try to organize it, it always looks like a mess.

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM
For the most part. Mine stacks fairly well. I need to find a different place for it so I'm not always bending down to get it.
DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I keep my tupperware separate from my junkie plastic stuff.

Kimberly954
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I am the same as you I think. Some of it is organized but some is a mess. All the lids on on a top shelf in a cabinet. The bottom part on the bottom shelf. I TRY to have them grouped into sizes. So its sort of organized.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Mine's pretty organized, my cabinet space is almost non-existent so it kind of has to be. I ♥ Tupperware!!

KamsOne
by Jen on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Um, nope.  I have to hold the containers in with my foot while I slam the cabinet door shut before it all falls out.  lol.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Lol no its all thrown in a corner cabinet.
periwinkle163
by Mandy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I hate trying to keep tupperware straight.

jjamom
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM
If you had asked me a few months ago, my response would have been a big NO! But, I cleaned it all out and reorganized and so far, miraculously, have kept it that way!
kimber2465
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yes!! i have a small basket for all the lids- then every thing is stacked up when not in use

AmosFarkle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

OH, YES.  But, you see, I just got new cabinets so I HAD to put things back in.  

I stack them inside each other, and put the lids on their sides in a separate plastic storage container that fits the cabinet.  I make sure every single bowl has a lid.  Period.  If not, it gets tossed/recycled/given away.

Another thing that helps is something I found out by researching how to be better organized:  BUY SQUARE CONTAINERS   No round things, please.  Those just leave un-used space in the corners.  I swear, it really helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)