Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

I'm addicted

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 16 Replies

to grocery shopping. Seriously. I love going. I love digging out the coupons. Looking through the ads. Even when we need NOTHING, I still find reason to go. I restrict myself to once a week unless I am also making a trip to Sams or Walmart. Anyone else like this or is it just me????

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tina454542
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Yes but I have to be careful or end up messing up the budget.

jjamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I don't enjoy it at all! I love cooking and I love trying new foods and I am particular when shopping. But the actual shopping part is a chore for me. Which is probably why I end up going several times a week, so I can get in, grab what I need and go! Maybe try going more often and you'll get sick of it, LOL!
AlyssaN
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I love going. It's my 1 1/12 hour break in the summer from my 4 step kids, and its really the only shopping I enjoy lol. I really love to make good, nutritious meals for my family. The only thing I hate is that I go to a store where you bag your own groceries to save cost on the food. But, then I can also group the food together.
And I know I'm weird, but I also write my list according to aisle, and group the food on the conveyer belt according to type so its easier to bag and leave.
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I love going shopping also, everything about it lol.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM

i do.. cause its the only way i can get out of the house alone. lol i would really love to start saving with coupons.. where do you get yours from?

Kimberly954
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I do this as well....organize my list by aisle and put in on the belt in groups. And i dont bag my own! :)

Quoting AlyssaN:

I love going. It's my 1 1/12 hour break in the summer from my 4 step kids, and its really the only shopping I enjoy lol. I really love to make good, nutritious meals for my family. The only thing I hate is that I go to a store where you bag your own groceries to save cost on the food. But, then I can also group the food together.
And I know I'm weird, but I also write my list according to aisle, and group the food on the conveyer belt according to type so its easier to bag and leave.

Kimberly954
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mostly the paper. Some online.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

i do.. cause its the only way i can get out of the house alone. lol i would really love to start saving with coupons.. where do you get yours from?

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I enjoy grocery shopping, seeing what new products are available, and what produce and meats look good.

taKENheart
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I like grocery shopping and checking out new products.  We shop on post so going to Walmart is like a field trip because they tend to get all the new stuff quicker than our commissary, lol.
We only shop once a week and dh is the one that actually looks for coupons.  We are a team and I love it.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I love going too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN