Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September Randoms

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 122 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello!

Please feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures or whatever here. Thank you and have a great day!
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I know it's early but dh is planning something tomorrow morning so not sure when I'll get to login.
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I'm sad school starts on Tuesday. =( My dd is excited to go but I hate sending her.

OliviaW.
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
It's always good to be called a dinosaur after being kissed by your child.
OliviaW.
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Got a bunch of yardwork done but still not done yet. Have to trim the bushes still.
OliviaW.
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I started working on making the decorations for Halloween today. I figured since I can't find what I'm looking for in the store I'll make them instead. I worked on my nose-dived witch and she's almost done. She's going in a big flower pot. I have some white sheets that I'm going to turn into ghosts plus going to make a scarecrow.
MotoStar
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM

We went to the park today, had a picnic lunch and made an art project!

Our Labor Day <--Check it out, if you would like to.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM

You'll have to post pics later.

Quoting OliviaW.:

I started working on making the decorations for Halloween today. I figured since I can't find what I'm looking for in the store I'll make them instead. I worked on my nose-dived witch and she's almost done. She's going in a big flower pot. I have some white sheets that I'm going to turn into ghosts plus going to make a scarecrow.

KamsOne
by Jen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Love the art work!  Very cool idea.

Quoting MotoStar:

We went to the park today, had a picnic lunch and made an art project!

Our Labor Day <--Check it out, if you would like to.

KamsOne
by Jen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I love Halloween!!  It's my favorite holiday!  I can't wait to put up our decorations.  I used to love making scarecrows as a kid.  We don't have any leaves in our yard though to make them anymore.  :(

Quoting OliviaW.:

KamsOne
by Jen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

September is here!  Can't wait to go apple picking!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)