Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

i want to have a in home resturant!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 25 Replies

i am not sure of the cottage laws here in texas and want to start my own mini at home resturant!

i have all of the ideas i just wish i could stop being mislead and find all the legal information i need....

now i am a great cook and hope to some day entertain rich people in my home for a fine price!

this is just me telling what i want in life! but dont mind a discussion with all of you on your dreams!

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dandylynes
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be nice, I wish you luck on finding out about the legalities.

HappyMommy2_3
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be so much fun! Me and hubby have always wanted to open a small ma and pa style restraunt! WE will...someday!

casseopeia
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would rich people want to come to your house to eat?  This is a serious question that you need to ask yourself.  Why not take the cooking skills to their place and start your own catering company?

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Good luck!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

What makes you think you're being mislead? Are people telling you that you can't do this? You need to call the city hall or county government to find out about the legalities of this. It would be a shame to spend money and time and be in the middle of a meal and have someone show up with a cease and desist order and make everyone leave without paying and you would end up with a huge fine. I don't know of any community that allows this. The liability is just too great. How would the authorities find out? Neighbors or relatives or a patron.

rmp
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I would love to go eat at a place like yours!! That is where the best food is at! Good Luck and positive vibes being sent your way!!!!

periwinkle163
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I would not want strangers in my house, lol. However a restaurant would be awesome to own, but so much work.

kearaloves1
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Quoting casseopeia:

Why would rich people want to come to your house to eat?  This is a serious question that you need to ask yourself.  Why not take the cooking skills to their place and start your own catering company?

DUH?!!? (thats what im saying to myself) thanks for your much appreciated wisdom!

kearaloves1
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HappyMommy2_3:

That would be so much fun! Me and hubby have always wanted to open a small ma and pa style restraunt! WE will...someday!

i hope you get your dreams as well!

kearaloves1
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Quoting HappyMommy2_3:

i hope you get your dreams as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN