Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAAAHHH!!!! I WANT A SLOW COOKER TOOO!! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 48 Replies

I'm coming across all of these interesting recipes that involve using a Slow Cooker. I really want one.

Do you have one? If so which do you have? Which would be a great one to buy that isnt too pricey but isnt on the cheap side either?

Yaaaaaaay!!! I finally went and got myself a slow cooker. Aaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! I can't wait to start using it. I will be posting a pic soon. Please help me out with all those wonderful recipes ladies. :) 

Queen Jessica ...
Proud Mommy to Princess Jes'Marie 1.29.07  &  Prince Elijah 9.17.10

... Momma's Lil Angel 11.27.09 (msc. 6wks) ....

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 3. A small one that I don't really use. The other two are a good 7 quart. I got one as a gift and the other we bought. I spent $40ish at Wal-Mart.
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one and the brand is crock pot. My dad bought it for me from christmas a couple years ago. I love it. My only complaint is that i wish it was a little bigger. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3, all different sizes. They were all inexpensive, I've used all of them often, never had 1 not work properly.

Kimberly954
by Kim on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a crockpot

jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Thats not a bad price. I think I might go this weekend to check a few out. I have been wanting one for a while now. I hope I find a good one.

Quoting OliviaW.:

I have 3. A small one that I don't really use. The other two are a good 7 quart. I got one as a gift and the other we bought. I spent $40ish at Wal-Mart.

Anniea90
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a $35 one. Crockpot brand. I only got it cause the $25 one was sold out. I really like it. I use it a good bit. They come on sale every year at black friday.

nebcutie
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
They had the bella brand ones on clearance at target for $25 this week. You should check it out.
jes_eli_0710
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Definetly will do. Thank you.

Quoting nebcutie:

They had the bella brand ones on clearance at target for $25 this week. You should check it out.

OliviaW.
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Whatever kind you get look at the buttons on them. The ladt 2 that we've had have the 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours and 10 hours for cooking settings and after it finishes with the timed setting it automatically switches to warm. That way if your meal be warm and waiting no matter what. I love it.

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

Thats not a bad price. I think I might go this weekend to check a few out. I have been wanting one for a while now. I hope I find a good one.

Quoting OliviaW.:

katielovesyou21
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i have 3. a small, medium, and a large. i gotthe small at a thrift store. the medium at a garage sale, and the large one on black friday a while back. They are not too expensive at walmart i think around $30 you dont need one with all the extra buttons. Love all mine and they are used alot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)