Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

I totally forgot that I have to bring desserts for a charity dinner that we are going to tomorrow night....grrrr.  So I don't have much time.

Wondering if anyone has some quick, yummy, no-bake dessert ideas.

Thanks!

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Replies (11-15):
kkrk1012
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I would like the recipe plz that sounds so good lol

Quoting Kimberly954:

Peanut Butter Pie!!!! You would need cool whip, cream cheese, peanut butter, chocolate pie crust (or i make my own with regular graham crackers, butter and a little cocoa powder), and hot fudge topping. It is soooo good! Let me know if you need the recipe.

kkrk1012
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I would love this recipe it sounds so good

Quoting Kimberly954:

Peanut Butter Pie!!!! You would need cool whip, cream cheese, peanut butter, chocolate pie crust (or i make my own with regular graham crackers, butter and a little cocoa powder), and hot fudge topping. It is soooo good! Let me know if you need the recipe.

periwinkle163
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting Brehi:

Lemonade Pie

one graham cracker crust...mix together a tub of cool whip, frozen (Minute Maid) lemonade concentrate and a can of condensed milk.Pour into pie crust and refridgerate....

There's also a Million Dollar Pie (canned fruit and cool whip,etc) I don't know the recipe for it though.

The Lemonade pie is fantastic! My sister makes it all the time.

Brehi
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Just saw this one on FB and can't wait to try it.

Italian No Bake Cake

1 box vanilla waffers,1 can crushed pineapples with juice,1/4 c lemon juice,1 can sweet condensed milk,1 pkg coconut,1 container cool whip,1 small jar of cherries,1 cup of pecans(optional)

layer bottom of dish with waffers, mix in bowllemon juice and milk,add pineapples and mix all together,pour over waffers in dish,add another layer of waffers on top of pineapple mix,top with cool whip,coconut and cherries,refridgerate over night

periwinkle163
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting marie3:

Just  a quick thought...can't go wrong with banana pudding! Bananas, vanilla pudding or banana pudding and nilla wafers...don't forget whip topping!! Layer it like a parfait!

This one is a family favorite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN