Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Does this happen to you too?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
You have one child that LOVES the meal and then the other one doesnt care for it at all--does that happen to you too?
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OliviaW.
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Oh heavens yes. Or they'll love the meal and the next time you make it they won't touch it.
jjamom
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Oh yeah! Especially now. My 16 y/o decided to become a vegetarian earlier this year, which makes it quite difficult, but even before then, yes.
k1ara
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM

On occasion this will happen with my older two.  I love it when they say (with halo over their heads).. "I never used to like this, but my tastes have changed!"  DD (9) is definitely the pickier of the two.  When she has it in her head that she doesn't like something, there's no changing her mind.. even when I use the ingredient she doesn't like in a new and exciting way.  DS (8) is more adventurous, he's more willing to  try new things with an open mind.   My 9 month old loves to eat almost all table foods that are put in front of him... but who knows how he'll be when the "no" stage hits!

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

There's a few dishes my dd doesn't care for but my dh and I like. I only have 1 child =)

Kimberly954
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM

yes concidering my 11 month old will eat anything you put in front of him and my 3 year old is super picky! This happens nightly.

tmtt27
by Tammy on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. ..I only have one child still living at home.

Quoting goddess99:

There's a few dishes my dd doesn't care for but my dh and I like. I only have 1 child =)

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Yup!
KamsOne
by Jen on Oct. 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I only have one child.  But she's picky and so is DH, so yes, I have a hard time finding something that everyone loves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)