Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Food pantry

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Jen
  • 29 Replies

My food pantry threw up!!!! 

UGH!

Does anyone else have a pantry this disorganized??  I really need to do something with this....soon.  I feel a project coming on.

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Yikes! We don't have a pantry.
DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Took a second glance and finally saw the cat! LOL!!!

JoeliePoelieMom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I'm constantly reorganizing, but yeah, it does tend to get that way.  My pantry is small and narrow and I don't always have time to fit everything perfectly back in the moment.  

I use Tupperware modular mates, and also just ziploc containers, to try to organize.  Lately, I've moved a bunch of non-perishables to my garage (which is located just outside of my pantry, conveniently).  My DH is going to install another shelf in my garage so I can fit all my canned goods out there.  

I also need to reorganize my freezers!  Ugh!  Before kids I had all the time in the world to stay organized. 

JoeliePoelieMom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I like your shelf-liner, by the way.  :)

JoeliePoelieMom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

It's not too bad, at the moment.
JoeliePoelieMom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Mobile Photo

Bottom of the pantry, plus DD. I can't back up enough to get the whole pantry at once. It's in the laundry room (adjacent to the kitchen) and I think it was actually supposed to be a linen closet. We needed a pantry more.
Alyson121
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel you.  Mine wasn't exactly like yours but it wasn't the most organized either.  I just took one whole day and decided the get my pantries in order.  And little by little i started buying things to help keep it oragnized.  It's been so good thus far. (the video didn't quit make it to cover my pantry items because i was tired of recording by them LOL)

taKENheart
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Oh you could probably knock that out in an hour but I'd probably pull it all out and put like things together. 
I don't have a pantry :/
I have to keep my cabinets pretty organized so I can get as much in them as possible but still be able to find what I need.  It does get a little disorganized from time to time but I try to keep up with it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow lol make sure you add an after picture. Good luck!

KamsOne
by Jen on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Thank you!  I think I put that on when we moved in back in 1997.  I probably should re-do it.

Quoting JoeliePoelieMom:

I like your shelf-liner, by the way.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN