Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

monster pizza

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 14 Replies
My son is kind of going through the no eating phase and hasn't really been eating his veggies, so I thought I'd try putting them on one of his favorites; pizza. It looked so beautiful and I was so proud of it....then I realized I didn't first put it on the pan....
Df and I tried to move it over as carefully as possible onto the pan..let's just say it isn't so beautiful anymore and I'm crying from the destruction of my "master piece " :(

Ill post a pic in a minute
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! Hate when thay happens. Btw I like your screen name it makes me giggle.
Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Oh shoot! I bet it was a yummy looking pizza. I am sure it tasted yummy:) Sorry it fell apart on you.

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I also like her screen name. When I seen your post I had to go look and I busted out laughing. It is cute.:)

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Oh no! Hate when thay happens. Btw I like your screen name it makes me giggle.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Ooh =( that's too bad.

taKENheart
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM

What veggies did you put on it?  Too bad about not getting it on the pan but I bet it was still yummy.  Did he eat it?

OliviaW.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I bet it was still yummy.
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry that happened
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

According to Df it was just not meant to be :( it wasn't cooking right and he tossed it before I got a chance to snap a pic, lol

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Oh shoot! I bet it was a yummy looking pizza. I am sure it tasted yummy:) Sorry it fell apart on you.

photo a1795de1-29de-4581-adde-6c4baba19bef_zps0bf92eaa.jpg
Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Aww! Well maybe you can start from scratch and try again? I had the same problem with boyfriends birthday cake last year. Had to toss it and start over.

Quoting skittlefart:

According to Df it was just not meant to be :( it wasn't cooking right and he tossed it before I got a chance to snap a pic, lol

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

skittlefart
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Df said it wasn't cooking right so he tossed it.

there was spaghetti squash sauce layered on it, organic Mariana sauce that had tomatoes on it, and black olives on it for baking. When it was going to be out there was going to be lettuce, carrots, and some more diced tomatoes on it. It didn't get that far....lol....I'm going to try again in a few day when I take my next trip to the store. 

Quoting taKENheart:

What veggies did you put on it?  Too bad about not getting it on the pan but I bet it was still yummy.  Did he eat it?

photo a1795de1-29de-4581-adde-6c4baba19bef_zps0bf92eaa.jpg
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN