Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Hi! :)

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi everyone!! I am Casey Simmons, 25 , from Aiken, SC. I have been married for 2 years to a wonderful man. I have two step-daughters: Samantha (13) & Danielle (10). We have a baby boy together (he's my first !), Chaysen (16mths). My family is my life! I love health & fitness and am currently in college part-time for a bachelor's in Exercise & Sports Science bc i want to own my own fitness club! I am also a Fitness Coach, I work online and from home. I love helping people (esp women-moms) lose weight, feel great about themselves and be able to be more active with their family! That is my true passion and "Calling" :). I love this site and am so happy to be here with you all :)

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Casey!!! Glad you could join us!  Hope to hear of some healthy foods that you eat.  I wish I liked exercise like I did in my 20's.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:30 AM

WELCOME!!!!!

ablox
by Aisha on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Welcome!
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Welcome to the group!
KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Casey, welcome to the group!!  Weight-loss is so hard for a lot of women, including myself.  I need to lose about 25-30 lbs and it's just so hard to find the motivation.  Wish you could come up to MA and whip my ass into shape!!  lol.

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hello and welcome to the group.

csimmons_88
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Yes I will definitely share some recipes! I did not like exercise when I was first starting to try to lose weight (back when I was 200lbs), but when I started seeing results and I found workouts that I enjoyed, I become an addict! The key is finding something that you enjoy ;)

Quoting taKENheart:

Hi, Casey!!! Glad you could join us!  Hope to hear of some healthy foods that you eat.  I wish I liked exercise like I did in my 20's.

csimmons_88
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting KamsOne:

Hi Casey, welcome to the group!!  Weight-loss is so hard for a lot of women, including myself.  I need to lose about 25-30 lbs and it's just so hard to find the motivation.  Wish you could come up to MA and whip my ass into shape!!  lol.

csimmons_88
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Message me and we will chat . I'd love to help you, and I do Not have to come to MA to do it lol :). I have helped quite a few people change their lifestyles and None of them live near me-it was all online :)
periwinkle163
by Mandy on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Welcome to the group Casey! So nice to meet you!.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)