Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Cookie Swap

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have a cookie swap coming up. If you were going to one, what would you make?

I SUCK at making cookies so I was actually thinking of making Cake Truffles or Christmas Bark.

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Either of those would be fine. Always make something you're comfortable with making. Do you make your Christmas bark with peppermint candies? What kind of cake truffles are you planning on? Red velvet cake with white chocolate coating and green and red sprinkles are pretty.

Lorena
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:17 PM
For this time of the year I make carnal apple cookies or candy cane cookies.
Kimberly954
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I have never made either actually but I was thinking about red velvet cake for the truffles and for the bark, no on candy canes, I was looking at one with red and green m&m's and andes mints! :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Either of those would be fine. Always make something you're comfortable with making. Do you make your Christmas bark with peppermint candies? What kind of cake truffles are you planning on? Red velvet cake with white chocolate coating and green and red sprinkles are pretty.

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I'd probably make white chocolate chip cookies. I like the cookie in a jar recipes. They're drier and I've had better luck with them.

I'm going to try and make cake truffles this year since I'm giving candy as gifts.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

That sounds good. They're both easy to make and really look pretty.

Quoting Kimberly954:

I have never made either actually but I was thinking about red velvet cake for the truffles and for the bark, no on candy canes, I was looking at one with red and green m&m's and andes mints! :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

How about Oreo balls?  Technically not a cookie but super easy to make and delicious!!

precious54
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I'd make chocolate chip cookies

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Mobile Photo

http://m.kraftrecipes.com/recipedetail.do?recipeid=130655&cn=US
rmp
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Ohhh I would make Eggnog cookies!!! yummy

Saharra
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM
I make stained glass window cookies. Easy and pretty. It's pretty much a sugar cookie with gummy candies cut and mixed in.

Or chocolate peppermint cookies. THOSE are fantastic! Not quite as pretty, but definitely more tasty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN