Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plan?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 17 Replies

What is everyone doing this weekend? Have any fun and interesting plans or just going to stay home and relax?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I have a date with a box that it crammed full of felt. I'm going to attempt to make ds a dinosaur hoodie and if everything goes well I'll be doing some other dinosaur theme stuff for his Christmas gifts this year.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing too exciting. Tonight we have something to do up at the church, tomorrow we have no plans and Sunday is the church's thanksgiving service. I'm excited for the food!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by Kim on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Tomorrow afternoon, lunch with my family and in laws for my birthday, dinner with my husband. Sunday I need to get stuff for thanksgiving dinner and a pot luck i am going to.

taKENheart
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I woke up sick :/ We did a lot of running around yesterday so I must have picked up some germs...probably at the VA hospital, lol.  I plan to stay curled up on the couch under my favorite faux fur blanket having dh bring me hot tea etc... I never get sick so perhaps I should milk this one, lol.

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Quoting OliviaW.:

I have a date with a box that it crammed full of felt. I'm going to attempt to make ds a dinosaur hoodie and if everything goes well I'll be doing some other dinosaur theme stuff for his Christmas gifts this year.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Christmas sessions tomorrow then my middle daughter turns 4 on Sunday
KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Saturday we are going to dd's school to help work on the parade float.  Then we are going to You're Fired (it's a place where you can paint your own ceramic piece and they fire it in the kiln for you) for a school fundraiser.

Sunday is our city's Santa Parade.  It's going to be bitterly cold though so I'm not really looking forward to it.

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Very cute!!  You are so crafty.  :)

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting OliviaW.:

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!

Quoting Kimberly954:

Tomorrow afternoon, lunch with my family and in laws for my birthday, dinner with my husband. Sunday I need to get stuff for thanksgiving dinner and a pot luck i am going to.

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Awww, hope you feel better soon!

Quoting taKENheart:

I woke up sick :/ We did a lot of running around yesterday so I must have picked up some germs...probably at the VA hospital, lol.  I plan to stay curled up on the couch under my favorite faux fur blanket having dh bring me hot tea etc... I never get sick so perhaps I should milk this one, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)