Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Veggies!

SlightlyPerfect
It is one of the highest forms of arrogance for people to assume they can bestow forgiveness on someone else for their own self-inflicted maiming.
Yesterday at 2:59 PM
Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

We had a party yesterday, and I now have leftover veggies, the equivalent to two veggie trays!

I have broccoli, peppers, baby carrots, peas, and cauliflower. What are some great veggie-laden recipes i can make for dinner?

by on May. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jeanette3482
by on May. 13, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I've put literally 10 different types of veggies in a crockpot with chicken broth and a can of diced tomatoes- yummy soup!
babynurse244
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Broccoli cheddar soup? Chicken pot pie veggies? Spaghetti sauce? Veggie quiche?
babynurse244
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM
I've seen a broccoli cauliflower cheddar soup that would use the broccoli, cauliflower snd carrots, just can't find the recipe at the moment.
SlightlyPerfect
It is one of the highest forms of arrogance for people to assume they can bestow forgiveness on someone else for their own self-inflicted maiming.
Yesterday at 2:59 PM
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Now you're talking...

Quoting babynurse244: I've seen a broccoli cauliflower cheddar soup that would use the broccoli, cauliflower snd carrots, just can't find the recipe at the moment.
babynurse244
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 10:34 PM
There are several versions on the Internet if you Google it. Can't find my recipe right now.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Now you're talking...

Quoting babynurse244: I've seen a broccoli cauliflower cheddar soup that would use the broccoli, cauliflower snd carrots, just can't find the recipe at the moment.
Beachdeprived
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Stirfry!!!  Add some chicken in there too and you have a great stirfry for dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)