Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

What is Your FlavorPrint? Mine is Smoky, Cheesy, Vanilla

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

FlavorPrint by McCormick takes your likes, dislikes and cooking needs to create recipe recommendations that get you every time and leads you to new flavor discoveries.

Answer a few simple questions on the flavors you like and dislike and FlavorPrint will recommend recipes for you and your family.
The more you share, the smarter your recommendations become.

Based on my answers this was my recipe recommendation for today.  Perfect for our family!

Broccoli and Potato Frittata

Click here to get started >>>
Create YOUR FlavorPrint Profile

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlightlyPerfect
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 3:59 PM
OMG I love this! I got citrus, smoky, and vanilla.
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM

very interesting.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:56 PM

cool!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Ok, this is FREAKING AWESOME!!  While I'm healing from being poisoned from Levaquin my diet is so limited.  No gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, eggs or caffeine.  Basically, fruits, nuts, veggies and meats.  There are some new ideas for me to try to make slaw, roasted veggies!! Perfect timing for me!!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:01 PM

So love that it asked for things you cannot eat and there are still a bunch of meal ideas!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Tomatoey

The tangy, bright flavor of dishes with fresh, cooked or sun-dried tomato as a central ingredient.

Smoky

With a deep, chargrilled aroma, smoky flavors can bring to mind touches of several flavors; pecan or apple wood in bacon, or stronger notes of oak, mesquite, and hickory in whiskeys and BBQ ribs.

Heat

Heat refers to the burning sensation felt in the mouth and throat, experienced slightly when you eat black pepper or ginger and more intensely with chile peppers like jalapenos or habaneros.

ColieO
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Sour, chocolate and fruity, but spice and heat was also a high match. I love all of those for sure.
orangerze
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Marking to read later
nana.bananas
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Coffee/Chocolatey

Think less milk chocolate candy and darker, slightly bitter, roasted coffee or cocoa beans.

Cheesy

Ranging in degrees of boldness, sharpness and fruitiness that you find in cheddar, Swiss and parmesan, cheesy flavors are adored in classics like macaroni & cheese, fondue, and manicotti.

Garlic/Onionish

Fresh garlic and onion flavors can carry a sharp punch, but when cooked, they become sweet, mild and creamy.

big smile mini NANA B.

proudmommy690
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN