I have several. They are all delicious. Feel free to share some of yours!
The Best Pot Roast Ever!
What you need:
- 2-5 pound pot roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope ranch dressing (dried)
- 1 envelope Italian dressing
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- Potatoes and Carrots
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup water
What you do:
- If you wanted carrots and potatoes in your CrockPot, cut them to your liking and put in the bottom of your CrockPot.
- Put Roast on top of vegatables.
- Sprinkle all 3 spice envelopes on top.
- Add the water.
- Cook on LOW for 6-10 hours until tender and veggies cooked through.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- handful of celery chopped (I had mine in the freezer)
- handful of carrots diced
- Salt and pepper
- thyme (just sprinkled in)
- season salt (just sprinkled in)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 4-5 cups of water (or chicken broth)
- 1 package of Reames frozen noodles (you could use dried pasta if you want)
- Place the chicken, onions, carrots, and celery in the crockpot.
- Add seasonings.
- Take 1 cup of water and wisk in the 1/4 cup of flour.
- Pour into the crockpot.
- Add the remaining water or broth (if using water, you may want to ad some bouillon).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In the last hour before serving, add the noodles and turn the crockpot to high.
- After one hour, shred the chicken and serve with some delicious crusty bread.
- **You may have to add some more salt before serving.